About Jim DavisJim is passionate about growing a vibrant community and keeping living expenses in Guilford County affordable for all!
- Two Term City Councilman, Mayor Pro-tem & Mayor (5 years)-High Point
- Chairman of Finance Committee (4 years) - High Point
- Planning and Environment Committee (2 years) – High Point
- Planning and Development Committee (4 years)– High Point
- Comprehensive Planning Committee (2 years) – High Point
- Board of Adjustment (1 year) – High Point
- Parks & Recreation Committee (9 years) – High Point
- High Point Board of Realtors, City Council Liaison (5 Years)
- Board Member, Piedmont Authority Regional Transportation (PART) (4 years) - serving 10 Counties
- North Carolina League of Municipalities, Legislative Action Committee (2 years)
- Piedmont Triad Regional Council (1 year) serving 12 Counties
- Board Member, Forsyth Farm Service Agency (3 years)
Jim Davis is a licensed building contractor and owner of East Coast Interior Design, Inc. He has worked in new construction and remodeling of residential and commercial construction over thirty years.
Jim Davis was born in High Point and is proud to live in a home that he built on land farmed by his ancestors. Jim and his wife Trish have two grown children that reside in High Point, a grand-daughter and another grand-child expected this month. He enjoys riding horses, playing golf and trips to the beach.